Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Mittens we have in stock.View Similar Products
Crab Grab took their warmest mitten, made it warmer, and shaped it to better fit a female hand shape and out came the Mermitten. Thanks to its waterproof construction, the Mermitten excels in the cold, wet conditions of Pacific northwest skiing. Its warmth will keep your hands nice and comfortable through dry, mid-winter while the PrimaLoft Gold insulation offers warmth that breathes so you can even wear them in through spring skiing without wanting to rip them off on every lift ride. In line with the rest of their products, the Mermitten is equipped with superior palm and thumb grip so you can easily grab your board in the park, hold on to your ski poles, or grip the railing on the chairlift.
- Super warm mitten for use in cold conditions both wet and dry
- Hipora Membrane offers waterproof protection in wet conditions
- Double-Shell Protection with DWR coating further blocks moisture
- PrimaLoft insulation offers breathable warmth for comfort in spring
- Snuggle Fur interior is soft and warm for cold mid-winter days
- Tacky Touch PU palms and Crunch Grip Thumbs offer superior grip
- Snug-Cuff closure seals out the elements for additional warmth
- Soft suede thumb-back offers convenient nose wipe on frozen days
- Item #CBA000C
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My first impression was that the mittens ran a bit large. I have very very small hands. After a few days on the mountain I was able to get past the extra room and feel the warmth. I am happy to finally find a gripy and warm mitten!
Bought size Small