Why We Like The Monte Hybrid Jacket
Some days on the snow involve a lot of hurry up and wait, and this can be quite a challenge to dress for. Thankfully Cotopaxi has us covered with the versatile Monte Hybrid Jacket that’s optimized to dump heat when you’re moving fast and working hard, and trap in warmth when you slow down. It achieves this with its hybrid construction that uses Polartec Alpha Active insulation for core warmth, and ample breathability.
- A versatile jacket built for stop-and-go winter adventures
- Fully recycled shell and lining cut through wind and showers
- Polartec Alpha active insulation traps in body heat, breathes
- Stretch fleece sleeves and side panels add stretch and comfort
- Zippered pockets warm up cold hands and stash your gadgets
- Thumb holes help seal gaps between gloves and jacket
- Item #CTX000Y
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR coating, [sleeve, side panels] 90% recycled polyester, 10% spandex
- 105g Polartec Alpha (59% recycled poleyster, 41% polyester)
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
September 29, 2020
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 190 lbs
Incredible jacket. Love the color and the fabric. Quality is outstanding. Only bugaboo is the fit. I usually wear a Large, however, their Large fit closer to a Medium or Medium/Large. I'm 5'9, 190. It was tight in the arms and across the chest.