Fuego Down Vest
The Cotopaxi Women's Fuego Down Vest uses some of the loftiest, lightest down insulation available on the market to provide a surprising amount of warmth despite the vest's light, streamlined look. Not only does its 950-fill down offer the loftiest warmth, it's also hydrophobic to retain its lofty warmth in the face of snowfall or even light rainfall. Cotopaxi reinforced the vest's weather protection with a water-resistant ripstop shell.
- Quintessential puffy insulated with light, lofty 800-fill down
- Hydrophobic treatment adds water-resistance to the down
- DWR-treated ripstop shell sheds light moisture like snow and rain
- Elastic-bound armholes and hem ensure a snug fit
- Stuff sack included for compact storage
- Item #CTX000N
- 20D nylon ripstop, DWR finish
- 950-fill down, hydrophobic finish
- 2 zippered hand, 2 internal stash, included stuff sack
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
January 19, 2020
Is the down 800 or 950 fill power? Copy is inconsistent. Price suggests neither is true.