Fuego Down Vest
- Quintessential puffy insulated with light, lofty 800-fill down
- Hydrophobic treatment adds water-resistance to the down
- DWR-treated ripstop shell sheds light moisture like snow and rain
- Elastic-bound armholes and hem ensure a snug fit
- Stuff sack included for compact storage
- Item #CTX000N
- 20D nylon ripstop, DWR finish
- 950-fill down, hydrophobic finish
- 2 zippered hand, 2 internal stash, included stuff sack
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
January 10, 2021
Retro slim fit
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
I love jackets and vests, perhaps a little too much. I got this Cotopaxi for a Christmas gift and love the retro vibe with the strips and zipper. The vest has a slim cut, fitting snuggly at my hips. I typically wear an xl in Patagonia and can count on the cut and fit to be just right. I’ll keep this one, but it’s a bummer that it’s snug. It fits just fine In The chest and arm openings.
January 19, 2020
Is the down 800 or 950 fill power? Copy is inconsistent. Price suggests neither is true.