The Cotopaxi Men's Baja Pant is an ultralight softshell suited for all sorts of adventures ranging from gym climbing to traveling around the globe. Cotopaxi made this pant to move with all your high-steps and heel hooks on the climb, and it resists light moisture to help keep you dry whenever it rains. The knit waistband feels comfy underneath harnesses or backpacks, and the concealed security pocket hides away cash and identification when you're traveling in more public spaces.
- Ultralight softshell for climbing, hiking, or traveling
- Four-way stretch fabric treated in DWR for water-resistance
- Twill backer optimizes next-to-skin softness
- Knit waistband with internal drawcord offers low-profile comfort
- Concealed security pocket hidden at the side seam
- Item #CTX0012
recycled polyester spandex blend
2 hand, 1 zippered back, 1 zippered side
knit waistband, internal drawcord
backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
What do you think about this product?