Off-Mountain Layers, Footwear & Accessories | Shop Now
Select a color:Graphite
Select a size:
The Cotopaxi Men's Baja Pant is an ultralight softshell suited for all sorts of adventures ranging from gym climbing to traveling around the globe. Cotopaxi made this pant to move with all your high-steps and heel hooks on the climb, and it resists light moisture to help keep you dry whenever it rains. The knit waistband feels comfy underneath harnesses or backpacks, and the concealed security pocket hides away cash and identification when you're traveling in more public spaces.
- Ultralight softshell for climbing, hiking, or traveling
- Four-way stretch fabric treated in DWR for water-resistance
- Twill backer optimizes next-to-skin softness
- Knit waistband with internal drawcord offers low-profile comfort
- Concealed security pocket hidden at the side seam
- Item #CTX0012
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- recycled polyester spandex blend
- 2 hand, 1 zippered back, 1 zippered side
- knit waistband, internal drawcord
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.