Select style & size:Select options
Choosing is such a drag.
- Durable TR-90 nylon frames are injected with Hydrolite rubber for a comfortable fit and a non-slip hold
- 580 technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition, while polarization cuts glare
- Patented Lightwave glass is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Stainless steel hinges flex and resist corrosion to maintain their shape and fit
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- Item #CDM3174
- Costa 580G glass
- TR-90 nylon
- stainless steel
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 31, 2019
Clearly Great Quality
- I've used it several times
I have owned quite a few sunglasses from Costa, they are definitely some of the best quality lenses I've used. These glasses have been great for all environments, from on the water to on the ski slopes. I like this model when I need full coverage and no glare/wind coming in the side. They have large lenses for great field of view, and medium temple width.
June 27, 2014
Boat Captain Review
November 27, 2013
Tuna Alley 580G polarized
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
As a longtime Oakley Juliet user, I was a little skeptical of these; however, I was super impressed at the clarity and coverage. There is virtually no gap with the face for glares to get through. They keep my eyes from getting strained while in the direct sun all day. They don't scratch nearly as easily as the polycarbonate lenses I am used to. I've dropped them several times and they still look new.
June 11, 2013
Costa Del Mar Tuna Alley Polarized
May 9, 2013
Costa del Mar Tuna Alley Great Shades
Costa del Mar just released the Tuna Alley sunglasses and they are a great addition to the line. They have the classic, yet fresh Costa styling, impeccable optical clarity and excellent fit for larger faces like mine.
January 17, 2015
What are the measurements?
January 17, 2015
Measurements: Temple Length: 136 mm Frame Width: 138 mm Lens Height: 40 mm Lens Width: 60 mm Bridge: 18 mm