sale $186.75 - $249.00
Select style & size:Select options
Clear as day and smoking hot.
Not everything's obviously black or white, but lightweight, bombproof, polarized sunglasses like the super-protective Costa Del Mar Tuna Alley Blackout Polarized Sunglasses are unequivocally strong and stylish. A TR-90 nylon frame and vision-enhancing, UV-blocking lens in a doubly cool color scheme is certain to please your eyes and those of everyone who sees you.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Durable TR-90 nylon frames are injected with Hydrolite rubber for a comfortable fit and a non-slip hold
- 580 technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition, while polarization cuts glare
- Patented Lightwave glass is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- Item #CDM3175
Costa 580G glass
- Q & A