Select style & size:Select options
Bring it on.
Spanning between the coasts of Australia and New Zealand, the Tasman Sea is no joke. Conditions in this notoriously violent stretch of water can get pretty rough, but the Costa Tasman Sea 580 Glass Polarized Sunglasses are built to handle them. The sporty wrap and Hydrolite pads provide a secure fit that won't slip in a squall, and if that wasn't enough, Costa included gripper holes in the temples for threading cord through for extra security.
Meanwhile, polarized lenses cut glare to help you see clearly over open water. Speaking of lenses, Costa's glass lenses are thinner than typical glass lenses for a lighter feel that doesn't sacrifice the superior clarity glass lenses are renowned for. And once you make it to the other shore after crossing the Tasman, these sunglasses keep you looking stylish while you enjoy a well-deserved break on the beach.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Extra-secure sunglasses for adventurous pursuits
- 580 Glass lenses provide superior clarity and scratch-resistance
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from open water
- C-Wall scratch-resistant treatment
- Bio-based resin is easier on the environment
- Hydrolite nose and temple pads ensure comfy and secure fit
- Mirror sandwiched between polycarbonate layers to prevent scratching
- Item #CDM009M