Turns Anything Into Easy Sailing.
Named after one of the roughest stretches of sea in the world, the Costa Del Mar Tasman Sea Polarized 580 Polycarbonate Sunglasses offer unwavering performance whether you're navigating angry waters or taking care of business on the volleyball court. The lightweight polarized lenses eliminate the harsh reflected glare found at the beach for reduced eye strain as you enjoy time in the sun. Specially designed gripper temple holes keep the large frames in place on any journey, while the relaxed styling keeps you looking good when it's finally time to kick-back and enjoy a refreshing drink in the afternoon sun.
- Hard-wearing sunglasses for work or play by the waterside
- Polarization reduces reflective glare to enhance optics
- Lenses are durable, lightweight, and scratch-resistant
- Bio-based resin frames are durable and eco-friendly
- Gripper temple holes for reliable hold
- Item #CDM009K
- 580P (polycarbonate)
- Case Included
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 62.9 / 17.7 / 129mm
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?