Select style & size:Select options
Life on the sea.
Whether you have the honored duty of captaining the sail boat or the privilege of lounging on the deck, Costa's Rafael 400G Polarized Sunglasses are made for protecting your eyes in open waters. Durable, impact-resistant glass lenses are designed to withstand the abrasions that follow maintaining a ship, while the polarized protection keeps you safe from the blinding glares that reflect off the surface of the water. Lightweight polarized plastic frame material is barely noticeable so you can comfortably wear these sunglasses all-day long without an encroaching headache, and nose and temple pads ensure a secure grip on your face when you break a sweat reeling in a big tuna.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Take advantage of life on the sea with Costa sunglasses
- Glass lens material offers crisp optics with abrasion-resistance
- Polarization protects your eyes from blinding glares on the water
- Lightweight plastic feels barely there for all-day comfort
- Nose and temple pads ensures a secure grip when exposed to moisture
- Item #CDM00AI
- Q & A
Does it have the fog breathable on the sides ?