Why We Like The Slack Tide 580P Polarized Sunglasses
Whether we're looking for a new casting spot or settling in until we get a bite, we wear the Costa Slack Tide Polarized 580P Sunglasses for a clear view. The polarized lenses help us see into the water, and are constructed from polycarbonate for excellent impact resistance. Elements like a ventilated design and the Hydrolite Padding keep us comfortable for a long day in the sun so we can stay out until we catch a fish worthy of showing off in photos.
- Lightweight sunglasses for fishing on the beach
- Polarized lenses protect you from glare
- Polycarbonate is impact-resistant and lightweight
- C-Wall molecular bond helps resist scratches
- Hydrolite padding for comfort
- Item #CDM00AG
- 580P (polycarbonate)
- bio-based nylon
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- yes, hard
- Face Size
- large, regular
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 44.9 x 60.4 / 16 / 130mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 19, 2018
- I've used it several times
Love the fit on these! The lenses are awesome. They came with a nice case and glasses cloth. This is my first pair of costas and I am stoked on them. Hopefully first of many!