Select Style & Size
No fish, no problem.
When the tide is slacking and the fish aren't biting, kick back and relax in the Costa Slack Tide Polarized 580G Sunglasses. This laid-back west coast-inspired frame fits larger faces, and boasts slip-free Hydrolite nose and temple pads for snug, secure performance. Then, the polarized 580G lenses filter out harsh UV rays and irritating glares while also enhancing contrast and colors for a crystal clear view of the water.
- High-performing optics meet relaxed, casual style
- Polarized lenses filter out harsh glare and UV rays
- Lightweight, ventilated frame keeps the fit comfortable
- Hydrolite nose and temple pads prevent slippage when wet
- Included hard case safely stashes your sunnies
- Item #CDM00AF
- Nose/Temple Pads
- yes, Hydrolite
- Case Included
- Face Size
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 130 / 16 / 60mm
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 18, 2018
Outstanding Saltwater Flats Glasses
- I've put it through the wringer
The green mirror 580Gs are perfect for flats fly fishing and scanning the flats on a sunny day in the Tropics. The G stands for glass lenses and the P stands for plastic lenses. Get the glass lenses. They are worth the premium for visual acuity and have greater abrasion resistance to salt, sand and general wear and tear. My plastic lenses tend to not only scratch easier but they also tend to delaminate as well.
July 27, 2018
These sunglasses are great for style and functionality. I swear, the shades are so good that you could probably stare into the sun and be perfectly alright. I've worn them almost everyday since I purchased them and they sit on my face so comfortably. I have multiple pairs of Costa's and these are my favorite. I seriously recommend these sunglasses to everyone!!