Select style & size:Select options
Kick back on the bright sand with a cold one and the glare-cutting Saltbreaks.
You need a new look for 2013, and the Costa Del Mar Saltbreak Polarized Sunglasses are just the answer. The frame features a smooth and simple style, polarized lenses drastically reduce glare from the water and other highly reflective surfaces, and the rubberized temple arms feel nice and comfortable against your ears. Grab these sunglasses for boating, fishing, riding your bike, or simply kicking back on the sand while you nap in the sun.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 580 lens technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate lenses meet industry impact standards
- C-Wall molecularly bonded coating allows the lens surface to repel water, oil, and dust, and resist scratching
- Co-injected construction combines the benefit of a lightweight, durable nylon frame with the non-slip grip of Hydrolite rubber on the temple arms
- Low-profile integral stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape with heavy use
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- See size chart for information on lens colors
- Item #CDM3152
- Q & A