Select style & size:Select options
Lightweight glass to cut the glare.
You might feel blinded by the light now, but after you slip on the Costa Del Mar Saltbreak Polarized Sunglasses, it's smooth sailing all the way to sunset. New for 2013, these shades features glass lenses for top-shelf optical clarity, rubber temple padding for comfort, and a polarized lens coating that drastically reduces glare. Slide on the Saltbreak sunglasses for boating, fishing, chilling on the beach, or traveling during the summer.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 580G lens technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition
- Lightwave glass lenses are 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass lenses so you get optical clarity and scratch-resistance at a weight that won't squash your nose
- C-Wall molecularly bonded coating allows the lens surface to repel water, oil, and dust, and to resist scratching
- Co-injected construction combines the benefit of a lightweight, durable nylon frame with the non-slip grip of Hydrolite rubber on the temple arms
- Low-profile integral stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape even with heavy use
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- See size chart for information on lens colors
- Item #CDM3150