Select your style & size:Select options
Cut glare whether you're landing the catch of a lifetime or dozing off on shore.
Smooth lines and simple styling make the Costa Del Mar Saltbreak Blackout Polarized Sunglasses an easy choice for boating or kicking back at the beach. Top-shelf 580P lenses feature crystal-clear optics and a polarized lens treatment that drastically reduces glare that shines off the water and other highly reflective surfaces. You can rest assured that you won't run into a million other people with these shades too, because this is a new style for 2013 and beyond.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 580 lens technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate lenses meet industry impact standards
- C-Wall molecularly bonded coating allows the lens surface to repel water, oil, and dust, and resist scratching
- Co-injected construction combines the benefit of a lightweight, durable nylon frame with the non-slip grip of Hydrolite rubber on the temple arms
- Low-profile integral stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape with heavy use
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- See size chart for information on lens colors
- Item #CDM3153