Select your style & size:Select options
No day is too bright.
You want the Costa Del Mar Saltbreak Blackout Polarized Sunglasses because these shades know how to party when it's insanely bright outside. Smooth frame lines make for a clean look, glass lenses mean precise and crystal-clear optical performance, and a polarized lens treatment practically eliminates blinding glare from the water or other highly reflective surfaces. How you lived without these shades is a mystery.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 580G lens technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition
- Patented Lightwave glass lens is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass so you get scratch-resistance and clarity without a ton of weight
- C-Wall molecularly bonded coating allows the lens surface to repel water, oil, and dust, and resist scratching
- Co-injected construction combines the benefit of a lightweight, durable nylon frame with the non-slip grip of Hydrolite rubber on the temple arms
- Low-profile integral stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape with heavy use
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- See size chart for information on lens colors
- Item #CDM3151
- Q & A