Extra 20% Off
Select a size:
Reefton 580G Polarized Sunglasses
Fly fishers from all over the world flock to the small New Zealand town of Reefton, and with twelve trout-filled river system within an hour's drive, it's not hard to see why. The Costa Reefton Mirrored 580G Polarized Sunglasses are the perfect companion for taking down under when hunting for trophy trout. Polarized lenses reduce glare to help you spot fish lurking beneath the surface, and the large frame provides optimal coverage when the sun is high overhead.
580G glass lenses offer superior clarity compared to polycarbonate lenses, so you can enjoy everything in crisper detail. Plus, glass lenses are also more scratch-resistant, and Costa's glass lenses are thinner so you don't get the fatiguing weight often associated with glass lenses. Co-molded temples help the shades stay put on larger heads, and Hydrolite nose and temple pads prevent them from slipping and falling in the river when you're battling a tenacious rainbow.
- Large sunglasses that are primed for aquatic activities
- 580 Glass lenses provide superior clarity and scratch-resistance
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than regular glass lenses
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from water and snow
- C-Wall scratch-resistant treatment
- Hydrolite nose and temple pads ensure comfy and secure fit
- Mirror is sandwiched between scratch-resistant layers
- Item #CDM009B