Select style & size:Select options
Friendly to the water.
As an angler, protecting the habitat where you recreate is important to you. Costa aims to reduce plastic waste by constructing the frames of the Pescador Polarized 580G Sunglasses out of recycled fishing nets. The entire frame, including the PLUSfoam nose and temple pads, is recyclable so you can retire them without guilt when it's their time. During their life, the polarized Lightwave Glass lenses cut through the glare that bounces off of the water so you can see the fish. Costa even included a ReFleece case to protect your shades when you're not wearing them so they're ready to go when you are.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Environmentally friendly sunglasses for fishing
- Frames constructed from recycled fishing nets
- Polarized lenses cut through the glare on the water
- Lightwave Glass lenses for an incredibly clear field of view
- PLUSfoam nose and temple pads are recyclable
- ReFleece case included for protection
- Item #CDM00AJ