Select Style & Size
Welcome to the End.
Named after the eastern-most point of Long Island, where monstrous fish are known to lurk, the Costa Montauk Polarized 580G Sunglasses have a fishing-focused design that's here to keep you ready at the reel. A full-wrap, highly ventilated frame sits on your face comfortably and with a condensation-free fit, while the polarized 580G lenses cut out harsh glare off the water while enhancing contrast and colors to help you see the sea like never before. Hydrolite pads at the nose and temples provide a secure, slip-free fit that actually increase in adhesion the wetter they become, and an included hard case keeps these shades safely stashed when the sun goes down.
- Deep-sea fishing functionality is the focal point of this pair
- Large, full-wrap frame offers high levels of ventilation
- Polarized glass lenses filter out glare and enhance colors
- Hydrolite nose and temple pads provide a snug grip
- Included hard case protects your sunglasses when not in use
- Item #CDM00AB
- Nose/Temple Pads
- yes, Hydrolite
- Case Included
- Face Size
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 62 / 16 / 115mm
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 2, 2020
Montauk a little bit tight on my head.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 259 lbs
I'm an avid Blackfin wearer, but liked the price on the Montauk and thought I'd give it a chance. Well they look nice, but once I put them on my head for the first time they are just a little too small for my head. They actually do not fit whereas the Blackfin is a perfect fit for me. I wish the Montauk was just a little bit bigger, because I was excited about getting the sunrise lense to use in early morning hours, but unfortunately they are just too tight. I will likely give these to my son for Christmas or his Birthday instead.