Select style & size:Select options
Costa designed the Polarized Kiwa 580P Sunglasses to suit the eco-conscious adventurer. Costa composed the frame out of bio-based resin for a greener construction, and natural impact-resistant lenses illuminate heavenly optics when you're spending time on oceanic coasts. Their polarization cuts the glare off the water to drastically reduce eye strain when you're piloting a boat. They also filter out yellow light—along with harmful sun rays—to enhance the blue ocean, green lands, and the sunset's magnificent reds.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sunglasses named after New Zealand's guardian of the ocean
- 580 glass lenses are polarized and mirrored to cut glare
- Lenses enhance blues, greens, and reds and absorb harmful rays
- Environmentally friendly frame made of bio-based resin
- Hydrolite nose and temple pads provide a comfy grip
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #CDM008V