Select style & size:Select options
Save the seas.
Half Moon Bay on the California coast is well-known for its big waves—and even bigger sharks. Whether you're headed there to surf swells or seek out Great Whites, you'd be wise to have the Costa Half Moon Ocearch Polarized Sunglasses with you when you do. A collaboration with the shark researchers at Ocearch, these sunglasses features lightweight polarized lenses that eliminate glare so you can see below the surface of the water more clearly. Straight temples and integrated Spring Hinges offer a comfy fit, and Hydrolite nose and ear pads keeps your shades in place when the sea gets rough. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds from these sunglasses go towards funding future Ocearch expeditions and their mission to protect sharks and our oceans.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- West Coast-inspired beach style and performance tech
- 580P lenses are lightweight and impact-resistant
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from open water
- C-Wall scratch-resistant treatment
- Hydrolite nose and temple pads ensure comfy and secure fit
- Mirror sandwiched between polycarbonate layers to prevent scratching
- Item #CDM00A9