Select style & size:Select options
Oh, and adventurer Chris Fischer likes them, too.
Costa del Mar conveniently named these sunglasses the Fisch Sunglasses, just in case you were wondering what the best way would be to put them to use. Yup, thanks to the advanced polarization and astonishing visual clarity of the 580 polycarbonate lenses, those fischies don't stand a chance.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- Tough but lightweight polycarbonate lenses meet or exceed all impact standards
- C-Wall lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, and sweat or oils
- No-slip Hydrolite lining keeps the glasses from sliding off your face when you're hit by a splash or spray
- Three-hole venting in the front helps keep the glasses from steaming up
- Item #CDM3095
- Q & A