Fisch 580P Polarized Sunglasses
Named after famed shark researcher and modern-day explorer Chris Fischer, the Costa Fisch 580P Mirrored Polarized Sunglasses are your first mate for all your aquatic endeavors. Whether you're sailing on the open ocean or fishing an alpine lake, the polarized lenses cut through glare and three-hole venting prevents fogging, so you can see clearly no matter what your objective. And when sweat or sea spray starts to build up, the Hydrolite lining prevents your shades from slipping so you don't lose them to the drink.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Primed for adventures on the water
- 580P lenses are lightweight and impact-resistant
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from open water
- C-Wall scratch-resistant treatment
- Hydrolite nose and temple pads ensure comfy and secure fit
- Three-hole venting keeps condensation at bay
- Mirror sandwiched between polycarbonate layers to prevent scratching
- Item #CDM005P
- 580P polycarbonate
- bio-based nylon
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- Face Size
- x-large, wide
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 63.5 x 41.0 / 17.6 / 121.2mm
- Recommended Use
- hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?