Select your style & size:Select options
So comfortable, you'll wear them to bed.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Rather than simply filtering the amount of light, the polarized lens coating eliminates glare from highly reflective surfaces
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- Previously 580 lens technology was only available in glass and now 580P offers the impact-resistance and reduced weight of a polycarbonate material with the same clarity
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face
- Item #CDM3094
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Very light, Barely notice you're wearing glasses. Lenses are phenomenal, beautiful colors.
Costa Del Mar Fathom Polarized
Can't say enough. Great sunglasses for every activity. Got the grey for all outdoor activities. You can't go wrong with the Fathoms.
Love the Fathom's
I have had my Fathoms for four years now and they are the excellent. They have help up in the freezing cold, and the blazing hot, they never fog up, and they are so comfortable you wont realize that you're wearing them. The glare reduction is amazing, you can see straight into the water, even on a cloudy day. Plus Costa's warranty is second to none!!
What are the measurements?
Temple Length: 123 mm
Frame Width: 140 mm
Lens Height: 40 mm
Lens Width: 60 mm
Bridge: 13 mm