Select your style & size:Select options
On the river, clear vision is king.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Durable TR-90 Nylon frames are injected with Hydrolite rubber for a comfortable fit and a non-slip hold
- 580 technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition, while polarization cuts glare
- Patented Lightwave glass is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- Item #CDM3179
- Q & A
Great sunglasses, great service
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Costa sunglasses are a great brand with legendary quality. I had a pair of the plastic version, but I lost them a while back so I decided to make the jump to the glass. The polarization is great for everything outdoors including fishing and driving.
Boat Captain Review
Costa Del Mar Fantail Blackout Polarized
Costa del Mar Fantail Blackout Edition
The Costa del Mar Fantail is a great-fitting frame for Medium to Large faces. They provide full coverage without feeling huge and stay on my face thanks to the rubber nose pads, and injected-rubber arms. This is Costa's Blackout Edition of the Fantail, the main differences being the matte black frame and blacked-out Costa logo on the temple. I have these with the Green lenses and they have been great for everything from being out on the snow in the Wasatch to the Pacific Ocean and everything in-between. Highly Recommended.