Select your style & size:Select options
Fresh-looking sunglasses for bagging saltwater monsters.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- 580P combines the 580 lens technology's impact resistance and clarity with the reduced weight of a polycarbonate material
- A C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
- Co-injected frames use both nylon and a synthetic lining to create a lightweight and flexible frame material that grips your face at the temples and nose
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in the Florida headquarters here in the United States
- Item #CDM0142
- Q & A
Ship Engineer Review
Costa Del Mar Corbina Polarized
What are the measurements?
Temple Length: 128 mm
Frame Width: 141 mm
Lens Height: 42 mm
Lens Width: 59 mm
Bridge: 16 mm