Select style & size:Select options
Every bit as tough as they look.
Featuring highly scratch- and impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses, the Costa Del Mar Corbina Blackout Polarized Sunglasses are built to be as tough as the fishermen who depend on them. The burly nylon frames are injected with Hydrolite rubber for a non-slip hold and the 580P lenses ensure glare free vision both on and off the water.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Durable TR-90 Nylon frames are injected with Hydrolite rubber for a comfortable fit and a non-slip hold
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- Polycarbonate material offers clarity along with scratch- and impact-resistance
- C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, and sweat or oils
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- Item #CDM3159