Select style & size:Select options
Built tough for an active lifestyle.
With its attractive colors, bold frame shape, and crystal-clear optics, the Costa Del Mar Cat Cay Polarized Sunglasses are equally suited to reading on the beach or sailing across a deep ocean bay. In addition to the glare-free vision and enhanced contrast, the 580P polycarbonate lenses are highly impact- and scratch-resistant so you won't have to worry when you toss them in the sand before diving into the surf.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Durable TR-90 nylon frames are injected with Hydrolite rubber for a comfortable fit and a non-slip hold
- 580 technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition, while polarization cuts glare
- Costa 580P polycarbonate lenses are highly scratch and impact resistant
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- Item #CDM3147
- Q & A
Incredible Freaking Lenses
Iâm not a fisherman. Iâm an outdoors guy. I donât know how many pairs of sunnys I own, but these are among the very best and Iâve been using them a lot more than other name brands in my quiver. The lenses are so CRISP that vision is enhanced while glare is very much cut down. The frames are light. The fit of the arms feels a little large, but they donât budge. Iâve already recommended the brand to a friend. Awesome!