Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Bisphenol A (BPA)
A clear view on the water.
Whether you're casting from a drift boat or waist deep in the water, keep the Costa Canaveral Polarized 580P Sunglasses on your face for a clear view over the water. Their polarized lenses filter out the glare coming off the water, so you can have a good view of the fish under the surface and be ready to set the hook at just the right moment. Hydrolite pads at the bridge and temples help the glasses stay in place, even while you're working to bring in a fighter. Polycarbonate lenses stand up to impact and won't shatter, and a C-Wall molecular bond protects the lenses from scratches in case you forget to bring the included case and have to stow them in your pocket.
- Technical sunglasses for fishing
- Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant
- Polarization filters light for a clear view
- Titanium frame is lightweight and durable
- Hydrolite temple and nose pads provide traction
- C-Wall molecular bond protects the lenses from abrasions
- Case and cleaning cloth included
- Item #CDM00A5
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.