Select style & size:Select options
Ready for the fight of your life.
Saltwater is splashing your face while you fight to haul a trophy marlin to the boat, but your Costa Blackfin 580P Mirrored Polarized Sunglasses aren't going anywhere, thanks to the Hydrolite non-slip lining. These fishing-optimized shades are ideal for angling on open water thanks to their large coverage and sporty wrap, as well as the glare-eliminating polarized lenses. Costa's 580 technology filters out harsh yellow light and UV blue light to make your view more crisp and clear while reducing eye fatigue so you can spot your prey in comfort.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Optimal coverage for open-water fishing
- Lenses are lightweight and shatter-proof
- Polarization kills glare and reduces eye strain
- Hydrolite co-injected lining for non-slip performance
- Large size and 8-base wrap for superior coverage
- Frame is made with sustainable Bio-Resin
- Item #CDM005L
- Q & A
Blackfinn Polarized Sunglasses
Beautiful sunglasses, I guess my glasses got to hot, these glasses has a rubber mounted on the bottom of the frame, The rubber separted from the frame. I am going to open me a twitter act. and post some pictures