Welcome fishing season in style.
Head from the boat to your back deck in the protective Costa Bayside Polarized 580P Sunglasses. Equipped to fight eye fatigue, the polarized 580P glass lenses filter out harsh glare and UV rays while enhancing contrast and colors for a view that pops. Then, the eco-friendly Bio-Resin frame construction delivers a soft, secure fit, thanks also in part to the slip-free Hydrolite temple and nose pads, keeping these shades firmly in place over choppy waters.
- Performance-driven fishing sunglasses with laid-back style
- Eco-friendly bio-resin frame is light and comfortable
- Polarized polycarbonate lenses enhance colors and reduce glare
- Hydrolite temple and nose pads ensure a snug fit
- Included hard case protects your sunnies when not in use
- Item #CDM00A3
- 580P (polycarbonate)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- Face Size
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 56 / 18 / 125mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
September 15, 2020
Great Optics and Style
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 6` 3"
- 195 lbs
Cool style (even my teenage kids like it) and the green tine is amazing for brown water. I liked them so much that I've bought them three times over the past couple of months. Definitely recommend some kind of retention strap to keep from losing them in the water. More normally sized (slightly smaller) than some of the other big head sized Costas that I've bought over the years.
February 25, 2020
Not for me
The ones I received had the wrong lens color and were just too big. I will say they seem to be great quality. They just didn't work for me, so my search continues.