Baffin 580G Polarized Sunglasses
Take to the water in the Costa Baffin Polarized 580G Sunglasses, and enjoy guilt-free clear vision. Frames made from recycled fishing nets work to reduce plastic waste instead of adding to it, and are completely recyclable at the end of their life. Even the PLUSfoam nose and temple pads can be recycled once they are finished holding these shades in place. Lightwave Glass lenses are scratch-resistant to ensure clarity, and they've been polarized to help them cut through the glare and reflections on the water. The Baffin fits best on large to extra large faces, and its expansive coverage provides plenty of reflection from different angles of light.
- Sunglasses for days on or off the water
- Sustainable frames made from recycled fishing nets
- Lightwave Glass is scratch-resistant
- Polarization reduces glare and reflections
- PLUSfoam nose and temple pads reduce slipping
- Expansive coverage fits large faces best
- Item #CDM00AL
- 580G Lightwave Glass
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 58 / 17 / 133mm
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 23, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
Love these glasses. and I wear them all the time now. I thought the green exterior would be brighter, but I can live with it. I'm use to glasses a little more form fitting, so I had to get use to reflective light coming in from the sides. I'm really happy they recycled fishing nets to make the frames and I like the natural finish of the plastic.