Coros Apex Premium Multisport Watch 46mm
Select Style & Size
Apex Premium Multisport Watch 46mm
Coros’ mid-level GPS Apex Premium Multisport Watch 46mm leaves very little off the table compared to the more advanced and pricier Apex Pro Premium, and it packs top-class features into a 45-grams durable body. It’s a watch designed for daily fitness and adventure seekers who don’t need an extensive battery life or a touchscreen to navigate the onboard maps.
Just like the Pro, the Apex Premium supports runs, hikes, cycling, swimming with structured workouts, stride analysis, and feedback on whether you are improving your performances and have recovered enough for the next round. For cycling workouts, the Apex Premium can pair with power meters, bike trainers, and other devices using Bluetooth or ANT+, and then upload workout data to 3rd party apps, like Strava. However, it is not equipped with the blood oxygen monitoring of the Pro.
GPS, GLONASS, and BEIDOU help map out your current locations if you want to venture off into the unknown for a trail run, and a “breadcrumb” navigation feature keeps you on track with where you’ve been. Menu navigation buttons are found on the side to toggle through the maps and your main display data fields.
The battery life on the Apex Premium provides 35 hours in full GPS — lacking just 5 hours compared to the Pro —, 100 hours in UltraMax GPS, and 30 days in normal watch mode And it’s waterproof to 100-meters for pool and open-water training sessions.
- Mid-level GPS multisport watch for the dedicated exerciser
- Tough sapphire glass and titanium make for a durable combination
- Watch features for runs, hikes, cycling, swimming, and functional fitness
- Onboard metrics for recovery and overall training status
- Solid battery life topped only by Pro and Vertix models
- Smart features keep you connected to emails and texts
- Lack of touchscreen keeps pricing competitive
- Item #CQZ0003
What do you think about this product?