Select Style & Size
Hybrid Mix 115 Climbing Skins
Big days with multiple lengthy ascents demand a lot from your skins; easy gliding, high traction, and easy handling when applying and removing are the main criteria. The Hybrid Mix Skins from Contour implement a mixed mohair construction, making them one of the most durable options in their line.
- Mohair climbing skin is designed with longevity in mind for core-skiers
- Hybrid adhesive technology is super easy to handle during transitions
- Included hybrid skin trimmer allows for quick and easy customization
- Rugged construction holds traction over multiple ascents and transitions
- Included stuff sack provides convenient storage in your pack
- Item #CTO0005
- 100% mohair
- Tip Attachment
- tip fix + wide buckle
- Tail Attachment
- 145 - 152cm, 153 - 160cm, 161 - 168cm, 169 - 176cm, 177 - 184cm, 185 - 195cm
- Case Included
- stuff sack
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 115mm] 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 22, 2021
Good Skins but major flaw
- 6` 0"
- 165 lbs
Any reason why the tail clip isn't riveted to the skin? I've used mine twice and the glue, or whatever bonds the tail strap/clip to the skin has separated on both of skins. Really bad design.
January 24, 2021
I'm on my third pair of contour hybrid skins, with no failures at all. Hundreds of ski days. The problem the reviewer had should be covered under warranty. Contour replaces immediately, before receiving faulty product.
January 17, 2021
Best skins ever owned
- I've put it through the wringer
Hands down the best skins on the market: easy to separate, good glide, simple and highly effective tail clip (WAY better than BD). Can't be beat. Yes, a bit expensive, but well worth the money. Treat yourself. The headaches of overly sticky and annoying skins will be gone forever! Austrians know how to make skins.
December 6, 2020
Will this fit my skis that are 124-92-114 mm? 164 cm