Select Style & Size:
Hybrid Mix 115 Climbing Skins
Big days with multiple lengthy ascents demand a lot from your skins; easy gliding, high traction, and easy handling when applying and removing are the main criteria. The Hybrid Mix Skins from Contour implement a mixed mohair construction, making them one of the most durable options in their line.
- Mohair climbing skin is designed with longevity in mind for core-skiers
- Hybrid adhesive technology is super easy to handle during transitions
- Included hybrid skin trimmer allows for quick and easy customization
- Rugged construction holds traction over multiple ascents and transitions
- Included stuff sack provides convenient storage in your pack
- Item #CTO0005
- 100% mohair
- Tip Attachment
- tip fix + wide buckle
- Tail Attachment
- 145 - 152cm, 153 - 160cm, 161 - 168cm, 169 - 176cm, 177 - 184cm, 185 - 195cm
- Case Included
- stuff sack
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 115mm] 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.