Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Climbing Skins we have in stock.View Similar Products
Guide Pure 115 Climbing Skins
A fresh coat of powder covered the mountains last night, and you're keen on slapping Contour's Guide Pure 115 Climbing Skins on your backcountry skis for a day full of easy powder hunting. These skins are completely made of mohair wool so you can get your glide on flatter terrain, and still keep a good grip on the uphill. The tip and tail clips are universally compatible with any ski whether it's backcountry or alpine. Contour included a trimming tool to cut the skin to your ski's shape, a backing foil to keep the glue solid, and a stuff sack for storage in the summertime.
- Lightweight climbing skins for backcountry skiing
- Mohair wool grants enhanced glide without hindering grip
- Tip and tail clips allow universal compatibility
- Includes trimming tool, backing foil, and stuff sack
- Item #CTO000A
- 100% mohair
- Tip Attachment
- wire buckle
- Tail Attachment
- 145 - 152cm, 153 - 160cm, 161 - 168cm, 169 - 176cm, 177 - 184cm, 185 - 195cm
- Case Included
- stuff sack
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 115mm] 1lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?