Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Guide Mix 115 Climbing Skins
The Guide Mix 115 Skins are positioned between Contour’s powder-oriented skins and their glide-focused ski-mountaineering skins for balanced performance on and off the piste. A mix of synthetic and mohair supplies excellent glide for touring in firm snow or on-piste scenarios, with sufficient grip for the occasional jaunt in the backcountry.
- Efficiency-focused climbing skins for all flavors of ski touring
- Wire tip attachment is compatible with the majority of tip shapes
- Included stuff sack supplies convenient off-season storage
- Mohair and synthetic mix prioritizes glide with sufficient traction
- Plastic tail clip won’t scratch up your skis
- Item #CTO000E
- 65% Mohair, 35% synthetic
- Tip Attachment
- tip fix + wire buckle
- Tail Attachment
- 145 - 152cm, 153 - 160cm, 161 - 168cm, 169 - 176cm, 177 - 184cm, 185 - 195cm
- Case Included
- stuff sack
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.