sale $188.96 $269.9530% Off
Select style & size:Select options
Now made with less goo.
Contour made the Hybrid Pure Universal Climbing Skin with a special, washable adhesive so you don't have to re-glue or buy new skins every time you accidentally drop your pair in the dirt. Warm water and mild detergent can bring the skin's adhesive back to its original sticky self, which isn't so sticky that you have to pry the skin off your ski with a crowbar. A complete mohair construction grants this skin with greater glide. The tip and tail attachments are compatible with any ski you want, as long as the ski isn't longer than 195cm, and the tip is detached so you can cut and size the skin specifically for your ski. The skin comes with a kit with everything you need to size the skin to your ski.
- Climbing skin for backcountry skiing made with new adhesive
- Mohair construction glides better than synthetic skins
- Unique two-layer construction lets you wash dirt off the glue
- Tip and tail attachments assure universal compatibility
- Cut the length and size to fit your ski specifically
- Item #VHR001W
trim to fit
Skin Savers Included