Select style & size:Select options
Less hassle, more skiing.
Tired of skins that make you risk tearing a tendon when trying to pull them apart and lose their effectiveness on frigid dawn patrols? The Contour Hybrid Mix Climbing Skins employ an innovative Hybrid glue technology that tackles these problems head on. The adhesive layer sticks securely to your ski bases for reliability when you're skinning, yet pulls off your skis and separates from itself almost effortlessly, so you don't need to take off your skis to remove them or have a partner help you pull them apart in the parking lot. And since the glue is applied in sheets rather than melted on, it's much less temperature sensitive than standard glues, so it still performs well in bitter-cold temperatures. And when the adhesive gets covered in dirt and grit, you can simply clean it with warm water and mild soap so that it's like new again.
- Innovative skins to make backcountry life easier
- Hybrid glue technology makes skins easier to pull apart
- Less temperature sensitive than standard skins
- Mohair blend for optimal mix of glide, grip, and durability
- Adhesive can be cleaned with warm water and mild soap
- Adjustable tip and tail clips for easy fit
- Includes skin cutter
- Item #VHR001J