Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Climbing Skins we have in stock.View Similar Products
Guide Pure Climbing Skin
Made of mohair, the Contour Guide Pure Climbing Skin optimizes on grip to give backcountry skiers the traction they need for steep, slippery skin tracks. It fits skis with 115mm waists and skinnier, and Contour included a trimming tool so you can cut the skin specific to your ski's length and width. Contour also included a skin saver and bag to keep the hot adhesive glue solid for seasons after seasons.
- Lightweight climbing skins for backcountry skiing
- Mohair material optimizes grip on slippery skin tracks
- Folding clip locks down tip clip for maximum security
- Tail clip designed to sit flush, even on skis with rounded tails
- Includes trimming tool, bag, and skin savers
- Item #VHR001P
- 100% mohair
- Tip Attachment
- folding clip
- Tail Attachment
- [x-small] [small] 153 - 160cm [medium] 161 - 168cm [large] 169 - 178cm [x-large] 177 - 184cm [xx-large] 185 - 195cm
- Skin Savers Included
- Case Included
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
What do you think about this product?