3 Days Only!
Select a size:
If you’re logging big miles year-round, the Continental Gatorskin Tires just might be your new piece of must-have gear. They’re similar to the GP4000-4 season tires, but a little heavier and a little slower — geared more toward training than all-weather racing. The Gatorskins feature two distinct layers of puncture protection: a Duraskin mesh at the sidewalls to prevent cuts, and a dense, nylon breaker under the tread to protect against direct punctures and road debris.
- Continental's tried and true all-season tire
- Duraskin sidewalls and durable casing prevent punctures
- Item #CON0017
- natural rubber
- 700c x 23mm, 700c x 25mm, 700c x 28mm, 700c x 32mm
- PolyX Breaker
- [700c x 23mm] 110 - 120, [700c x 25mm] 95 - 120, [700c x 28mm] 95 - 116, [700c x 32mm] 85 - 102
- Claimed Weight
- [700c x 23mm] 7.8oz (220g), [700c x 25mm] 8.5oz (240g), [700c x 28mm] 10.6oz (300g), [700c x 32mm] 12.3oz (350g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 118 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.