Select Style & Size:
Grand Prix 4 Season Tire
The Grand Prix 4 Season Clincher Tire is a step above the tried and true 4000 when it comes to durability and flat resistance. It is ideal for racing in unpredictable conditions, and it’s even better for training when the winter muck starts to thaw.
The Grand Prix 4 tire features a 330TPI (threads per square inch) double layer Vectran belt under the tread. This proprietary fabric is a liquid-crystalline polymer that features high levels of tear resistance at a low weight, making it ideal for racing as well as training. To take the Grand Prix 4 to the next level of rider satisfaction and beef up puncture resistance, Continental reinforced the sidewall with DuraSkin, a polyamide fabric that keeps road grit and grime from penetrating to the tube.
- Versatile road tire works as a daily driver and lines up at the races
- Double layer Vectran with DuraSkin sidewalls for puncture resistance
- Fabric designed to keep harmful debris out of the inner tire
- Item #CON0037
- 700c x 23mm, 700c x 25mm, 700c x 28mm
- Vectran Breaker, DuraSkin
- [23mm] 110 - 120 PSI, [25mm] 95 - 120 PSI, [28mm] 95 - 115 PSI
- Claimed Weight
- [23mm] 8.1oz (230g), [25mm] 8.5oz (240g), [28mm] 9.9oz (280g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 52 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.