Select style & size:Select options
Gain a competitive edge.
Electrical stimuli has long been used for muscle recovery and injury rehabilitation, and in a world of marginal gains and riding the fine line just this side of the banned product lists, it isn't surprising that a company is stepping out with a machine that claims to build muscle and boost explosive power without setting foot in the gym. The Compex Sport Elite Muscle Stimulator Kit claims to do just that, as well as a host of other endurance and recovery benefits—all without leaving the comfort of your living room.
Sitting at the top of Compex's line of electrical stim machines, the Sport Elite features a total of nine programs—four strength, two warmup, and three recovery—aimed at enhancing your capabilities as a complementary boost to your day-to-day training regimen. With tailored progression and targeted muscle activation, this machine allows you to dial in its impact to make the most out of every minute on the bike, on the run, or in the water. In theory, this machine takes the idea of bigger, faster, and stronger to a highly technical extreme in the never-ending quest for improvement, whispering promises of podium photos and personal records to athletes across the range of the competitive spectrum.
- Electrical stimulation takes your training to the next level
- Nine settings with targets on strength, endurance, and recovery
- Strength settings to increase muscle size, density, and power
- Endurance settings to improve warmup and increase blood flow
- Recovery settings to flush lactic acid and relax muscles
- Wall charger, battery, and carrying case handle power and storage
- Includes 2 small and 4 large electrodes, and 4 color-coded lead wires
- Item #CPM0002