The Columbia Women's Zip Down Pants deliver the waterproof protection you need when you're getting deep on a powder day. Their waterproof construction, heat-reflective lining, and 40g synthetic insulation work in concert to keep you comfortable from that first groomer run in the morning to that last harrowing mogul run at the end of the day. And since they're also equipped with an adjustable waist and bottom leg zips, these pants will accommodate extra layers and easily fit over both ski boots and snowboard boots.
- Ski and snowboard pants built for foul winter weather
- Waterproof shell with fully taped seams
- Stretchy face fabric delivers extra mobility
- Light insulation and heat-reflective lining provides heat
- Leg venting lets accumulated heat escape
- Active fit is slimmer through the legs
- Item #COL01EI