Winter Haven Mid Down Jacket
Whether you're making your way downtown or heading across the country, the Columbia Winter Haven Mid Down Jacket is your refuge from the chill. This thigh-length jacket wraps 2/3 of your body in down insulation to trap in your body heat, and it compresses so it won't take up your entire suitcase when you get somewhere warm. The Winter Haven has an Omni-Heat lining which reflects your body heat back to you, increasing warmth retention without adding hardly any weight. The hood and hem both adjust to prevent drafts from sneaking in to steal your warmth, and the drop-tail design ensures coverage whether you're sitting or standing.
- Insulated jacket for traveling or commuting
- Urban Adventure Wind Shell is water- and wind-resistant
- 650-fill down traps in heat without weighing you down
- Omni-Heat lining reflects your body heat
- Drop-tail design provides plenty of coverage
- Hood adjusts to trap in heat for your head and neck
- Drawcord-adjustable hem seals out drafts
- Two-way zipper lets you vent when necessary
- Item #COL029C
[face fabric] Uban Adventure Wind Shell (polyester), [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective (polyester)
Center Back Length
2 zippered hand, 1 interior
- Q & A
Is this jacket warm enough for 20-30 degree weather. Walks around nyc? Is it water resistant?