Select a Size
Select a Color
Winter Challenger Hooded Vest
From the moment the first gust of cold wind hits, you’re ready to bundle up. But instead of spending the next six months cycling through jacket after jacket, grab the Columbia Winter Challenger Women’s Hooded Vest and give yourself cold weather versatility all winter long. The Winter Challenger wears well alone and pairs easily with your favorite winter wardrobe pieces. Water-resistant outer fabric keeps snow and light rain at bay, while 550-fill down insulation keeps your core warm when everything around you freezes over. When wind and snow start flying, throw on the adjustable hood, lined with Sherpa fleece to escape cold gusts of wind.
- Hooded vest for versatile warmth from first frost to spring thaw
- Water-resistant fabric protects you from wind and snow
- 550-fill down insulation provides core warmth for frigid commutes
- Adjustable fleece-lined hood lets you shut the winter out on windy days
- Internal and external pockets keep your valuables close by
- Item #COL028P
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech Faille, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [detailing] 100% nylon, [lining] (hood) 100% polyester, (body) 60% polyester, 40% acrylic
- 550-fill down
- [external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 stow
- adjustable, sherpa lined
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
July 31, 2019
Enjoyable with style points.
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 123 lbs
Definitely is warm if you're looking to protect yourself from cold temperatures. Has a lot of style points because you can try to combine it with other blouses or sweaters and pants as well. For those who are looking for a furrier styled hoodie, this is one is not for you. It might be a little heavy as well depending on your taste.