Why We Like The Wild Card Interchange Jacket
We dress to match the variable conditions of winter with the Columbia Wild Card Interchange Jacket. The waterproof shell stands alone for warm, damp days while its counterpart, the down liner, performs just as well for dry, cold days. Zip the liner into the shell to create a warm and waterproof choice for snowy days. For a day on the slopes, this jacket is equipped with underarm vents, an adjustable powder skirt, and a pass pocket on the sleeve. More casual days will call upon the removable hood and adjustable hem, allowing you to change the look depending on the occasion and weather.
- Three-in-one ski jacket for seasonal versatility
- Waterproof Omni-Tech sealed shell protects from the elements
- Removable liner insulated with light, lofty down
- Underarm zippers allow ample airflow and welcome ventilation
- Adjustable powder skirt and hood for proper coverage in storms
- Item #COL01TR
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-tech, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] Omni-heat
- Removable Liner Material
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [insulation] 650-fill down
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 pass
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 11oz
- casual, skiing, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 2, 2019
Is this hood removable?
January 4, 2019
The hood is removable on this jacket :)
June 24, 2018
Does this one have also have "Omni-Heat™ Reflective Thermal Reflective warmth" like the Columbia Whirlibird?