Versatility for any day.
Give yourself options to match the variable winter conditions with the Columbia Men's Wild Card Interchange Jacket. The waterproof shell stands alone for warm, damp days while its counterpart, the down liner, performs just as well for dry, cold days. Zip the liner into the shell to create a warm and waterproof choice for snowy days. For a day on the slopes, this jacket is equipped with underarm vents, an adjustable powder skirt, and a pass pocket on the sleeve. More casual days will call upon the removable hood and adjustable hem, allowing you to change the look depending on the occasion and weather.
- Ski shell with removable liner for seasonal versatility
- Waterproof Omni-Tech sealed shell protects from the elements
- Removable liner insulated with light, lofty down
- Underarm zippers allow ample airflow and sufficient ventilation
- Adjustable powder skirt and hood assure proper coverage in storms
- Item #COL01TR
- Q & A
Does this one have also have "Omni-Heat™ Reflective Thermal Reflective warmth" like the Columbia Whirlibird?