Whirlibird IV Interchange Jacket
When you need one jacket that does it all, turn to the popular Whirlibird IV Interchange Parka from Columbia to head up to the resort or to walk your dog in summer rains. The shell of the Whirlibird provides waterproof protection from spring showers to snowfall on the slopes while the zip out liner with it's Omni-Heat reflective liner and Thermarator insulation keeps you nice and cozy when the temperatures drop. Wear them separate or put them together to combat the chill of winter.
The Whirlibird is equipped with several features that make it mountain friendly. For starters, the pocket configuration holds your daily necessities plus your goggles and ski pass. A snap back powder skirt protects you from fresh powder while underarm venting can be utilized when the runs get challenging or when you're out on a fall hike. No matter where you wear it, you'll find full coverage with the drop tail and adjustable hem, cuffs, and hood.
- Three-in-one jacket with mountain features for year round use
- Waterproof shell protects during showers and snow fall
- Liner's Omni-Heat and insulation offer warmth in cold temps
- Underarm vents dump excess heat on hikes for temperature comfort
- Goggle and ski pass pockets provide use on the slopes
- Powder skirt keeps fresh snow out for comfort when skiing
- Active feet enables freedom of movement no matter the activity
- Drop tail offers extra coverage for protection from the elements
- Item #COL039I
What do you think about this product?